ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Here goes. Dead clio pics inside.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Without being rude, why did/do you have a shoddy 1.2? Your not that young are you? Or did you have an up hill paper round?

Probably a blessing if it now means you'll get a 1*2.

McGherkin

Macca fan boiiiii
ClioSport Club Member
Long story short I've been keeping a roof over my parents heads for the last few years with a majority of my wage. After that I've been saving up a house/flat deposit as well in case things do get worse so the car has had to sit on a back burner for a while. I was finally in a position where I could afford a 182 but I'm playing it safe now and getting a 172 instead.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Long story short I've been keeping a roof over my parents heads for the last few years with a majority of my wage. After that I've been saving up a house/flat deposit as well in case things do get worse so the car has had to sit on a back burner for a while. I was finally in a position where I could afford a 182 but I'm playing it safe now and getting a 172 instead.

Fair mate.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Surprised you didn't mcdrift your way out of trouble.

Not rally prepped.

Looks gnarly though mate, you're okay thats the main thing. Onwards and upwards anyway by sounds of it. Just watch yourself with that 2l power, huge step forward from the 1.2.

ST
Didn't know you'd had a bump mate, bad times, i hope you don't get fvcked by the long dick of the Insurance company(s).

Clio 172 Cup
Your new 172 looks pretty smart and I'm not exactly a fan of the Mk1s! Always sucks losing a car!

I had a bit of neck pain after my impact but I did a 10km run with it, stupid but hey!

banther

ClioSport Club Member
You sure your hands aren't tingling and you're definitely not having any trouble looking up?

We all know how important your potential pro-footballing career is to you.....