ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Here it is......

Nimbus Grey 197
been driving around all day, didnt realise just how fast they were, cant wait for the weekend!!!

pics:

182007.jpg

182005.jpg

182004.jpg

182001.jpg

Lucky fooker. That feeling of getting a new machine rocks :approve:

PS. I seem to remember from another thread that you said it had Cup spoilers. Just to let you know it's missing the splitter :)

Octy VRS
New springs! Glad you joined the club! Enjoy, and hope it's nicely worn in. Mines great after 30K of ownership!

Are you sure?? My point was that it looks more like 20mm in thosae pics. I'm sure it's just the angle though. Get a front splitter on there geez.

It could just be the angle or the way it's parked on the handbrake, but it does look the highest 182 I've seen.

Nimbus Grey 197
definately thinking of changing the lights, have the orginals, may get them out tomorrow.

can anyone reccomend a good place for a front splitter?

Nice, best feeling getting a new car.

Really really unusual seeing that combo (standard wheels + Cup spoiler), I can't remember seeing many on the standard silver alloys here. They actually look quite nice.

Splitter will finish it off nicely, amazing how high they look without them. As for the height, it's the angle, even my Cup looked like a 4x4 from that angle...

56069635-M-1.jpg

Maz

LY 200
Is the exhaust sagging or is it just the pics ?

Looks good, glad your enjoying it .. take it easy :)