ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Here she is people!

S2000

You need some mats, those footwells will get grubby pretty quickly without them! Unless of course you are going for the weight saving approach!;)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

What a really lovely looking car, its the silver colour that just sets it off .. beautiful

I may be biast as I have a silver mk2 172 :D

How do you tell if its a grey import coz ive got a few conserns.
Oh the nova is also new and mine. Dont worry i intend to mistreat it spend no money on it and eventually kill it (cost £400 from a friend). It serves its purpose of getting me to work and back fairly quickly as its the last model 1.4sri and is in mint nick for a nova. But the 172 is for night time and weekends where the fun starts.;)

nice motor mate :)

my dad is supposed to be picking up a 172 in flame red (the same as telford mikes) cos he didnt want a silver one, i still like silver tho.

looking nice mate, all silver cars should have clear repeaters and silvervision front bulbs to finish them off though!

-Rob

2012 WRX Waggon

yep, get the clear side repeaters, they come as standard on the 03s. Silverfusion bulbs finish it off perfect, just like Rob said.

tis a beautiful colour! (just like mine!!)