ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

here we go again... problems at low rpm!!

Clio Sport 172 ITB
soooo driving along tonight on the way home from work and my dad was in his car next to me.. got to a 70 road from a 30 and i thought i would have a little blast up the road. i was in 4th at this point doing 30.. put foot down and car stuttered lots and at about 3.4k rpm it started to pick up again. any ideas?

car running omex ECU with ITB's no cams.

thanks in advance!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Could be CTS/ATS, H02 (IF it's running one) or Ignition system fault such as water in the plugs or a coil... Guessing won't fix it though matey so as you paid for it why not plug in your laptop and have a look at what the Omex is seeing when this happens.

Mick

Clio Sport 172 ITB
was the k-tec kit i have. was thinking it might just be a lambda.. will be picking one up to check it out. only problem i have with pulgging it into the laptop is i cant find a usb to com port cable :/

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Does it deffo run Lambda control?

Maplins sell one... IIRC correctly the Omex's need a slightly strange USB to Serial cable but I forget the technical spec (Should be on the website though i guess)