ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heres my work in progress

Clio campus sport/i-music
IMG_0948-1.jpg

IMG_0958-1.jpg

IMG_0959-1.jpg

IMG_0953-1.jpg

Titanium 182
i like the front lights...

rear lights spoiler and exhausts and painted blue rear drums ? i dislike a lot each to his own though

Skirts are nice :)

RenaultSport 172.
.each to their own...but not a fan of the rear lights, spoiler, wheels, painted drums, nore zorsts...
sorry mate

Mk1 Maxim Sport
like it mate, minus the exhausts, part from that it looks quality, only problem is this should be in Clio Media and not Projects!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Exhaust is the biggest pile of turd i've ever seen.

But the car is bloody lovely! really good choice of mods there i think.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
i music, what plates that 07/57?

never seen it around mate.

quite a lot of the scottish crew on here.

should get your body along to a meat. - you go to the old falkirk cruise patter?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
ive saw this about falkirk its quite tidy in the flesh, theres another one going about in a similar colour which looked ok untill the guy stuck a bodykit on it that looks like he made it himself out of wood, totally ruined the car!

Ian

Focus TDCi
He's 22 according to his profile.

I err, I don't like it. However I suppose it does at least look a tidy job and doesn't have some of the fairly ridiculous additions that the other clios on the site you've got up in your rear window have, so in that respect fair play. Dare I ask if there's any future plans for it?!

Yeah i go to the Falkirk cruise all the time. Iv seen that clio your talking about 2. Its funny how i get picked on cos its not a 2.0.

The spoiler is V6 bought from Renault dealership.

Drums are going black to hide small callipars when i get some time off work, and trust me theres nothing wrong with the zorts, beats your cheap and nasty ebay numbers any day.... :)

Having looked at some of your cars maybe some of you should think carefully about the comments you have left and put them into practice on your own cars.

He's 22 according to his profile.

I err, I don't like it. However I suppose it does at least look a tidy job and doesn't have some of the fairly ridiculous additions that the other clios on the site you've got up in your rear window have, so in that respect fair play. Dare I ask if there's any future plans for it?!
Got a carbon bonnet coming for it and going to have front bumper flushed out and red removed.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Yeah i go to the Falkirk cruise all the time. Iv seen that clio your talking about 2. Its funny how i get picked on cos its not a 2.0.

The spoiler is V6 bought from Renault dealership.

Drums are going black to hide small callipars when i get some time off work, and trust me theres nothing wrong with the zorts, beats your cheap and nasty ebay numbers any day.... :)

Having looked at some of your cars maybe some of you should think carefully about the comments you have left and put them into practice on your own cars.

ah thought you might, the guy martin89 goes to some of them.

The vee spoiler is interesting, but its not an actual vee one im afraid.

try not too take offense at the comments matey, just to your unique taste, so not all will like.

each to their own i say. Certainly never seen those allous before.

ballistic jap missile!!!
Having looked at some of your cars maybe some of you should think carefully about the comments you have left and put them into practice on your own cars.[/quote]

thats it bud,tell it how it is,if you lived your life askin people what they think b4 you do the mods you'd never get owt done an when you did it'd just look the same as every1 else's!!!!,opinions vary as you know but dont let the comments put you off.

go with what you think works an sod the rest:rasp:

thats it bud,tell it how it is,if you lived your life askin people what they think b4 you do the mods you'd never get owt done an when you did it'd just look the same as every1 else's!!!!,opinions vary as you know but dont let the comments put you off.

go with what you think works an sod the rest:rasp:[/quote]

First bit of positivity iv heard all day mate. Yeah i know, i admit iv made a few silly mistakes like drums and lights but i am aware of it and will have it sorted in no time. Im modifying the car to be what i want as its me whos driving it.

Dosent matter how nice your car is, there is always somebody who will not like it. Its just the way it is.

go with what you think works an sod the rest:rasp:[/quote]

First bit of positivity iv heard all day mate. Yeah i know, i admit iv made a few silly mistakes like drums and lights but i am aware of it and will have it sorted in no time. Im modifying the car to be what i want as its me whos driving it.

Dosent matter how nice your car is, there is always somebody who will not like it. Its just the way it is.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
and im not having a go, just advising it isnt a v6 one! I should know iv fooking got one on mine.