ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hey all, im new

Stage 2 172 Turbo
hi everyone, followed DaveLiquid182 yesterday and spotted his cs sticker in the rear window so thought i would come and have a look.
I have owned my 172 for 4 months now and im still loving it, look forward to chatting to some of you guys and maybe meeting at the shows etc.
cheers Chris

Stage 2 172 Turbo
heres a couple of pics[/URL] of my baby!
th_100_1134.gif
th_100_1137.gif
http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k...urrent=100_1134.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch2

1996 Valver
Yo, I'm quite local, just off the A420 before Oxford, Up the base every now 'n' again, will keep a eye out for you!

Golf R soon...
Hiya Butch!

Welcome to Cliosport.

Welcome to the Carterton crew :)

Not seen you car around town before though, looks bloomin nice though!

I drive a artic blue 182 with a blueflame exhaust, so flash if you see me ;)

There is a meet in Witney tomorrow night (3rd August) 8pm in Welsh Way car park and dont you come along and introduce youself!

DazG

Stage 2 172 Turbo
thanks for all the kind welcomes guys and girls

DazG, aint seen u around carterton either but my gf said she saw an artic blue 1 the other day, might have been u!
will try and make it down witney tomorrow night,need to clean the car first thought cos its filthy!

cheers
Chris

Golf R soon...
butch172 said:
thanks for all the kind welcomes guys and girls

DazG, aint seen u around carterton either but my gf said she saw an artic blue 1 the other day, might have been u!
will try and make it down witney tomorrow night,need to clean the car first thought cos its filthy!

cheers
Chris

Yeah I need to clean my car as well, its embarassing dirty!

Your g/f probably spotted me I haven't seen any other artic blues in carterton yet!

Cya tonight if you can make it!

DazG

Dyson
hi everyone, followed DaveLiquid182 yesterday and spotted his cs sticker in the rear window so thought i would come and have a look.
I have owned my 172 for 4 months now and im still loving it, look forward to chatting to some of you guys and maybe meeting at the shows etc.
cheers Chris

Chris

Do you work anyehere near oxford?