ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hey guys and girls x

AK

M240i
Welcome to CS :)

It's customary to post pics of you and your car up.. good to put faces to names etc :)!

Clio
I'd just like to welcome you here. Its a really nice place but there is alot of perverts on here. Don't be offended they'll grow up one day.

If you have any questions or want to know anything PM me I'm always willing to help. Also I'm the designated picture moderator so send them to me and I'll make sure they aren't breaking any rules.

Enjoy your stay.

P.S please read the forum rules most importantly this one......

146. You must not post or use any picture that hasn't been verified by MaceV6. Posting of such pictures will result in infractions being issued to the owning account. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hi and welcome, don't mind mace we let him play on here during his time at the 'special' school.

I am CS liaison officer and would be proud to welcome you to CS.net

Any questions or pictures that you would like posting please do not hesitate to Pm me.

I'm a very tender and caring lover.

LY 200
I'd just like to welcome you here. Its a really nice place but there is alot of perverts on here. Don't be offended they'll grow up one day.

If you have any questions or want to know anything PM me I'm always willing to help. Also I'm the designated picture moderator so send them to me and I'll make sure they aren't breaking any rules.

Enjoy your stay.

P.S please read the forum rules most importantly this one......

146. You must not post or use any picture that hasn't been verified by MaceV6. Posting of such pictures will result in infractions being issued to the owning account. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).

LOL.