ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey guys, just a few questions....

Currently own my self a little saxo. But after a nearly a year all has been grand but now looking for something else. Away from the saxo scene....been thinking along the lines of the 1.4 Dyn....whatever its called :p 16v one due to insurance purposes. Really just wondering what kinda things i should be looking out for when buying and what kinda problems i could face in the future. Also wondering how old you have be to test drive a car or experience.

cheers in advance, Baz (did make this in another section but was totally wrong one :p sorry)

When you look at a clio 3door check the Electric windows wind up and down nice and smooth has I've heard they can be b******s on 3 doors as mine stopped working too,
You can test drive a car at any age as long as you've got a full licence and you are insured to drive it

Like he said, you dont have to be a certain age for a test drive.. would also check for leaking sunroof (if it has one) and wouldnt worry too much about the interior rattles, as they are quite common

Welcome aswell! :)

justinRT said:
Like he said, you dont have to be a certain age for a test drive.. would also check for leaking sunroof (if it has one) and wouldnt worry too much about the interior rattles, as they are quite common

Welcome aswell! :)

ok cheers mate, doubt it will rattle as much as my saxo does haha, jesus christ. sometimes it sounds like i have left the boot open :p