ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey guys xx

P Reg 1.2 Renault Clio
Hey my names samantha and im from burton, staffordshire

ive got a 1.2 p reg clio, its completley standard at the mo :dapprove: but its my new project so hopefully wont be like it for long!

my mate found this site on a search engine so thought id say hey xx

Clio 200
Hiya Sam, nice to see another (kind of) local member! I had a P reg Clio a couple of years ago, enjoy! :D

P Reg 1.2 Renault Clio
the sad face is because im about as good at computers as i am at cars lol :approve: thanks guys xx

Clio
hi there sam, hope you enjoy the site :), be sure and get some pics of your car up in the clio media section, also join in the fun in general chat ;) x

P Reg 1.2 Renault Clio
thanks everyone!! you all seem a bit bloomin lovely on here! lol ive only got the one pucture of my car before i brought it so i'll try and find it out :D

and a sfor pics of me...i wouldnt want to scare you :evil:

p.s im actually from alrewas but no one ever knows it so i just say burton lol :)

VX220 Turbo
hey welcome to cs

i now work near burton (lancaster park in needwood near tatenhill airfield) sometimes venture into burton itself so give me a wave if you see a red 182 trophy with A13EX F plate on it :)

P Reg 1.2 Renault Clio
sorry my tinternets been down but im back! lol thanks for all the lovely welcomes! nice to see some localers on here too! xxxx

Clio GT 59
Welcome from another staffordshiran and a fairly recent joinee! Prepare to end up wanting to do everythin possible to ur car after browsing the forums!