ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey guys!

172 Ph2 + Gashtravan
Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm James, 20, from Tamworth. I signed up for a membership on here last week (£12!! Bargain!)... After having a 1.2 Clio as my first car and gettin rid of It at 18 to drive round in an astravan for a year, I got bored and found myself wanting another Clio, so I got myself a ph2 172. Its currently in bits As it all needs a good wire brushing and a good clean up :) ive just bought a load of new bits because it was due a good service. Ball joints and lower arms, track rod ends, and all parts for the engine service etc....all the boring stuff basically. but after having the car 7 months now Ive finally bought a set of KW coilovers, ITG Panel
filter, matched inlet manifold and manifold back exhaust with middle silencer. and sent my wheels are off for a refurb until I can save enough to find some 2110's. I'm well into my detailing so the paint has been immaculate from the day I got it. Once it's back together I'll upload some pictures as soon as I've given her a wash :)
cheers, James