ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hey new member!!

R26
we had a peterborough meet today. where were you! Sure someone said they saw a gordini round stamford recently

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
i i love kfc to and im single,

heres a recent pic my sister took just after we woke up

ugly-man-boys-stupid-looking.jpg

Cant wait to see you on your first meet darling

Attachments

• ugly-man-boys-stupid-looking.jpg
    ugly-man-boys-stupid-looking.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 31

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Hi Charlotte welcome to CS.

Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I've currently been out the country. I do alot of work for charity. Been in Uganda for the last few weeks helping to build schools for under priveldged children with aids. I spend most of my time doing this helping others less fortunate. I have a kind gentle side to me that most men don't have. When I'm not helping the needy I like to wrestle bears, I find they are more of a challenge than other men who aren't really strong enough anymore. Some people say I'm ok, some say I'm great, but there is one thing I can guarantee. Your parents will love me. Lets date.

Megane 225 F1
ahhhhh fanks chick

You only saying that because you like blondes ;)

Hi Charlotte welcome to CS.

Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I've currently been out the country. I do alot of work for charity. Been in Uganda for the last few weeks helping to build schools for under priveldged children with aids. I spend most of my time doing this helping others less fortunate. I have a kind gentle side to me that most men don't have. When I'm not helping the needy I like to wrestle bears, I find they are more of a challenge than other men who aren't really strong enough anymore. Some people say I'm ok, some say I'm great, but there is one thing I can guarantee. Your parents will love me. Lets date.

I've been waiting patiently for you.

Clio gordini rs 200
lol im not blonde!! yer sumone left a note on my car bout the meet today but had already made plans!! yer gordini is mine not seen another round twn as of yet!! how did the meet go?

Megane 225 F1
If you look like the top one. I'm coming up to get you....I'l bring mace too. And Daniel. Will be the best night of your life.

Megane 225 F1
Well I have a short recovery period so I would be ready to go again by the time the others are done. I'm still young fit and healthy.

Dont forget ur £50 for dan ovc u never know ;)

I need to meet mace...

Welcome

I don't need the £50. And I only met mace once....

MK2 Clio
Not going to lie lads, every new person on this forum is spoken to but as soon as the user states they are female out come the sharks harassing them. I hope 1 day for a tranny. That way when you ask for pics or a blowy you all get them then find the truth :)
Welcome Charlotte from the non pervs here

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Not going to lie lads, every new person on this forum is spoken to but as soon as the user states they are female out come the sharks harassing them. I hope 1 day for a tranny. That way when you ask for pics or a blowy you all get them then find the truth :)
Welcome Charlotte from the non pervs here

Tranny or no tranny head is all the same.