ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey!! New Member

hiya all.. im new here.. got my clio 2 weeks ago and LOVING it! Used to drive a Lupo GTI but this is way faster!:D

So if anyone on here is from glasgow, give me a flash.. ;)

mine is the racing blue with the white racing stripes.

one question.. wen i am going at a fast speed, i can hear squeaking noises from the brakes or something and i took it to the renault and they say u need to let it run in.

its been 2000 miles and its still doing it and arnold clark is no help.

any suggestions?

Welcome to the forum, Al16vClio, AJRMOTORSPORT, Big Iain, Alan_C and some others are from your end of town. Im through in Edinburgh, check out the Meetings and Events forum for meets etc.

Hi there............and Im not that far away.............Dundee :D

Cya Stu

PS theres 2 Vees in dundee now...............common as muck eh :D..........I think the other 1 is owned by a wideboy :sick:

BMW M3

Hey there. Welcome Mate!! Im from Edinburgh so might see you on my travels. Didnt realise there are so many of you guys from edin.... always on the look out but have only seem one sticker but dont know who it was...

See you around mate...

tiTTy & SV650

Alright Lee, Welcome!

Lupo GTis aint shy are they lol

Im in Bearsden near Glasgow, you an 05 plate?

Mini Cooper S sport

Hellooooo and welcome! *waves*

Its interesting how many replies there are since that topic about peoples first impressions of the forum ;)

Clio 197

Welcome!

For photos, its best to get a photobucket account, and post links to it.

The image uploader function is no-longer available... but were all coping without it!

BMW 330d :)

Alrite lee,

You saw me last night going along past rannoch drive!

Glad ur enjoying your car!

Rannoch drive is where i got mine from too.

Fraser

[Edited by Frasers Cup on 16 July 2005 at 6:46pm]