ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hey people :)

clio sport 182
Hey all currently driving an mg zr 104 but have put in an order at my local dealer to find me a decent clio sport 182 :). Though the more i read about them there is one thing that is worrying me .... cup package? Im not sure if the clio sport i will recieve will have a cup package is it still possible to get this installed?

What is the handling like without this package fitted?

Welcome

Enjoy your stay.

Only way to check you have the cup pack is to turn the wheel and measure the distance between the center of the two bolts whoch hold the shock to the hub if its 60mm then its cup packed if 54mm its not.

The wheels are a darker colour on the cyup pakced cars but they were swopped about so thats no garentee.

Its possibl;e to fit the package but the cost is silly and the difference isn't huge anyway.

Not a huge difference with or without but make sure you get one with IMO as none cuped are difficult to sell on as some magazines made evryone think you had to have it.