ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey Pete-W

Hey you seem to be the only other active 5-door clio owner, u got any pics of your car im intrested? I hear your getting a respray, how much you been quoted? ill get some pics up of my baby as soon as i sort out the dodgy patchwork paintjob on my delocked doors smoothed front n rear (never do any body/spray work in the rain under a big umbrella :p )

got a few pics of it, but b4 all my project work begun! yea i am going to get a respray around june time. think im just going to get a blowover though as cant really afford a full respray. quoted from £350 (if u read the respray post very controversial),and £500-600. but not really looked into it too much yet. got diff colour bonnet on car now and new bumper tomoz, to some damage too fix, rust to cut out, all sorts going to b happing so going to look a state till the respray now! getting rid of front door locks too.

car doesnt look anything special at mo, but will put some pics up when get them off my mate.

Pete

hey nice, looks smart in that colour. Sorry for being a dumbass but whats the difference between a full respray and a blowover :p. Ive got patchy work on my bootlid will a blowover be enough?

a blow over they basically spray what they can c of the car. so inside the boot, door etc wont b sprayed and everything wont b take off. where as for a respray they will remove most bit and spray everything. think im right at that. well to that jist anyway!

Clio Gtt

kinda there but they wont re prime it they will only rub the old paintwork/laquer down and spray over the origanal paint.