ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Belgium!!

Clio 1.8 16v '91
Hi,
I'm at a few forums, and recently i discovered Cliosport.net.
I work on my clio as much as i can myself, the things i don't understand (like cam belt timing, or tuning the valves.....) i got my dad involved.

Sooo, a bit about myself:

I'm Laurenz Broes (Laurenz.b or 16Vke the forums), 20 yrs old and i live in Kessel (the farmer part of Antwerp with a lot of straight roads;))
I drove a clio 1.4S (80bhp) as my first car that i bought myself, and after 2 yrs i bought myself a clio 1.8 16v from 1991.
My dad didn't want it to come in the garage, but now he's living his second youth on it:approve:
It had a few bits and bobs to work on, but atm i'm prepairing the body / doors / boot / bonnet and bumpers for the spray booth (i want it to paint myself but my dad insists that he does it)
After she's got her respray we will be working on the new 2.0 16v engine to get it in:clap:
specs of the new engine (more mods to come in the future):
- Devil manifold
- Powersprint Gr.N line
- F7P bored to 1998 ccm
- F8Q crankshaft
- Williams pistons
Running 150Bhp at the wheels atm

Here a few pics from the start to what it is now:
2lmm0z6.jpg

344uk41.jpg

35jl5lc.jpg

vzhco5.jpg