ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey There

Renault Clio RT
Hi there guys n girls!

As you can all guess i am a clio owner and find my self having lots of questions and i dont always have the right experties at hand so here i am..... hoping that if i have any questions that you lovely people are the best to help.... also hints and tips for modifiying, buying and sellg arejust a bonus!

I hope to fit in well with you guys anf look forward to speaking with you all!!

All the best

Emma

:eek:

Renault Clio RT
Thanks Guys

Im looking into becoming a member too in the near future. Is there much going on in the west midlands area?

Em

Renault Clio RT
Thanks Adamm....

Looks like the regular meets are not actually far from where i live which i handy :) thank you for the link :)

Welcome.

If you get any idiots giving you grief, give one of us in green or orange a shout and we'll kill them for you.

Welcome to the club Emma.

Become a paid member so you can view the whole site as the knowledge on here is brilliant.

Clio World Series
I've just joined and me and the mrs are from west midlands too never been to a meet before so dunno what to expect from going to one what's it all about ?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I've just joined and me and the mrs are from west midlands too never been to a meet before so dunno what to expect from going to one what's it all about ?

Matt and I organise the meets for the West Midlands. We try and get to different places around the region and do different things. We were at Star City in end of January. We have a monthly regular meet on the 2nd Monday of each month.

The next meet we are doing is over in Bromsgrove at Viezu for a Rolling Road on the 16th March...followed by a meet in Chester with the North West lot the day after if people are up for it.

Get yourself over to the West Midlands section...we're not a bad bunch and will make you feel welcome if you come and say Hi to us. :)

Clio World Series
Staffordshire and will do don my car ant up to spec yet lol any had my car a week so just sorting my mods out and planning my alloys ect