ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey!!!!

cliosport 182
:D Hey i come just thought i wud join as i drive a clio sport 172 But had a minor accident im looking to rebuild it very very soon once funds are available, i went into a ditch on a back road and the body is fine exept for bumper and arch and its the underneat thats the damaged part,

Im also selling some bits to fund for the repair. But i see you gotta pay a membership fee which i will do on friday, I got a set of alloy wheels Brand new!! theyr turins which i will sell now to repair the car , and buy another set soon. Only want 300 for them they costed me 490 from my friend.

Anyway they will be posted for sale friday when i payed membership! hopefully im looking to buy parts of this site to help mod after repair i will get pics up very soon! also if you know anyone interested in the alloys delivery is available.

thank you.

Clio MK2 (1.2)
welcome to CS fella,

the turins will be taken off your hands preety quickly i shoudl imagine, alot after them :)

cliosport 182
thanks matey. Hope they do i got a huge list waiting to repair my car!! such as, Drivers side wishbone,Suspension strut,Drivers side hub,caliper,disk and pads, Standerd alloy wheel 16",wing ,Bumper lol u get me..