ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey

ned

clio mk2 ph1
Hey everyone been on as a guest for a while but thought i bite the bullet and paid for full membership today.

I've got a mk2*1 in xerus grey i've not seen may that colour. Not much done to it atm.
Got some Borbet A's colour coded to match car with black lips, de-wipered the back, yellow fogs and a few little bit and bobs. I'll try get picks up once I've washed her.

Ned

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Its almost an anthracite colour iirc. Was the colour i was going to get my yellow clio wheels refurbed in...

Welcome to the club btw :)

chumpmobile
sounds sweet! love borbets

get some pictures, and make sure they are good quality because i might want one as my background ;)

ned

clio mk2 ph1
I think I might have over sold the car a little bit. Its my workhorse and its done 131k a fair few stone chips and its like a monster truck atm but will be getting lows soon.
Ned