ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AcidicDavey's Liquid Yellow 182!

Oooh, another 182?

'Just' another 172 this time. :D

Nice little profit on the Fiat there, nice one! Oh yeah eBay is full of time wasting idiots, I had my old E46 325i Sport on there a few weeks ago and someone hit the buy it now. Lovely! Then said it was a 'mistake' bla bla bla. That soo pee's me off, like it's that easy! Luckily I had someone local interested so he was able to go do one.......... ooooh as above, another clio? :wink:

Ebay really is difficult for some people, why do they not understand! Really frustrating!

I might put up photos of the new Clio tomorrow, I've owned it 3 weeks already but haven't seen it since we picked it up as it was a bit broken.
Should be all done now :)

That better not be another ly clio! Nobody deserves 2

Oh no, I'm not that lucky! This LY of mine is/was the cheapest I have EVER seen so don't think I'll be picking up another any time soon.
Admittedly though this Clio was another mega bargain :)