ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heyy

Corsa VXR
Heyy

am new on here, hopefully sellin my corsa vxr for a cliosport 200 soonish got a test drive sorted for tomorrow afternoon so shall see

xxx

Megane 225 F1
I'm going out for drinks in a bit so I'll cut to the chase.

I'm Willdot. I'm awesome. I would like to see some pics.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here :)

182cup & 172 racecar
that was too long to type lol plus am blonde so i get away with it

xx
Sixth post and you already let it out the bag your blonde,don't give these guy's any more info,they are like dogs and will hound you to death lol.

Anyway,welcome Sarah.

Clio
Hey there Sarah, blonde like Aguliera?
I could afford a Porsche Carrera
But with my driving, I wouldn't have a prayer.
I'm pretty sure you don't care, and that is pretty fair.

Welcome anyway, I'm a budding poet and don't you just know it.

182cup & 172 racecar
Hey there Sarah, blonde like Aguliera?
I could afford a Porsche Carrera
But with my driving, I wouldn't have a prayer.
I'm pretty sure you don't care, and that is pretty fair.

Welcome anyway, I'm a budding poet and don't you just know it.

You got admit Mace,that pretty tame for you.

Corsa VXR
Sixth post and you already let it out the bag your blonde,don't give these guy's any more info,they are like dogs and will hound you to death lol.

Anyway,welcome Sarah.

haha its ok am used to it they changed my profile on vxro to bein blonde

xxx

Corsa VXR
Hey Sarah, welcome! Pics of the corsa? i love them!

VXRLL0001_1.jpg

xx

Corsa VXR
Welcome. Atleast you aren't new to car forums and know exactly what to expect from the usual sharks. And Mace, that poem was very tame.

ye am on like 5 other ones plus work in the trade so i get worse banter at work...give as good as i get once i work out what i can get away with lol
x

xxx

Corsa VXR
You can get away with a lot on here ;)

x

thats good then cos my banter got too much for one corsa forum and they deleted any post where i didnt make a reasonable comment about a car

Anyway just test drove the clio and i wants one just gotta go see renault now well next week so the bf can come give his "opionon" on the fact im gettin white speedlines and hes cleaning them

xxxx