ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all! +help with seats?

RB 182 FF
Hi all!
So to start the story - I currently have a 53 plate Corsa which I‘ve used for the past 11 months since passing my test (currently 18) and my incredibly generous father is allowing me to take ownership of our RenaultSport Clio 182 on the first of next month. I learnt to drive in that car when I was 15 and we've done a number of autosolos in it. I’ve dreamt of using it on the road ever since its been sat in our garage and fortunately the time is coming soon.

At the moment it‘s got 2 Bimarco bucket seats in the front but I’m looking to switch these out.
First priority is the passenger as I can manage driving in one (had it in the Corsa for the past few months) but I’d like to be able to use the backseats and some of my friends might struggle to fit in the bucket so I want to avoid an awkward situation!
Next would be the drivers since it is a daily and I’m not sure the bucket is best suited - seems high to sit in and blocks the door pocket among other things which may get annoying but chances are I’ll keep it for track days etc.
Finally, the lower section of the rear bench on the drivers side has a hole in so I’d like to sort that (but is certainly not top priority).

So can anyone suggest places to buy seats? I’m in Guildford, don't mind collecting after lockdown relatively nearby but posted would be a bonus! Also I’m trying to keep the costs down as tax+insurance alone is looking like 11/1200 quid...

Thanks in advance for your help!

Tom :)