ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all im new to to the forum

Clio RS 200 mk 4
H...Im new to the forum just recently bought a slightly damaged a clio rs 200 mk4 having a few problems getting parts here in Northern Ireland can anyone on here possibly help i need front bumper complete or near enough complete also a passenger headlight ....or is it ok to put regular standard headlights in

thanks in advance. Denbty

Welcome to the forum!

I'm not sure about parts but eBay usually turns something up (whatever it is you are looking for! lol)

Are the headlights the HID/projector headlights? If they are, they will have ballast packs or similar between the unit and the ECU, so I'm not sure if you could fit standard halogen headlights/lamps.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
H...Im new to the forum just recently bought a slightly damaged a clio rs 200 mk4 having a few problems getting parts here in Northern Ireland can anyone on here possibly help i need front bumper complete or near enough complete also a passenger headlight ....or is it ok to put regular standard headlights in

thanks in advance. Denbty
Hi and welcome!

does it have LED or halogen lights?

I have a ph1 bumper without grills or blade in Liquid Yellow which has minor damage to the offside if you’re interested?
A95638F8-DE8E-4AB4-9AF0-73B23E54205D.jpeg
A226C0B6-019B-4A2E-84D8-7ECA5A157384.jpeg
E941E00F-BA67-46B4-BFCC-487BA63A919C.jpeg
71A5EC01-3AE6-48A4-A230-AFFE83857334.jpeg
7637474F-51B8-4D8D-BA6F-EFDD0C15C8BE.jpeg
D0CF3D43-0C4B-4982-8CD5-3D5862FB5D6B.jpeg

Clio RS 200 mk 4
Sorry its taken so long to be back online .....only just seen the replies .....update....Now on the road at the moment with a GT line front bumper and regular headlights ......I could do with a few tips on how best to use the gearbox { have never owned an auto }
p.s if you still have that bumper Sash ...let me know a price....thanks in advance.