ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all, Just a quick hello!

Clio Sport 182
I'm Tom from Northwich in Cheshire; I've used the site before but have recently bought a Clio 182 (well i say recently it was early December lol, so finally getting round to registering on here).

Ive been after a 182 for absolutely ages and after running around in a 1.2 phase 2 since i passed my test, am now the proud owner of a minter in liquid yellow which i love!

Its already lowered 60mm on the 16" turini wheels; but since i've had it i've had the wheels fully refurbed and powder coated in graphite grey with toyo tyres all round, (Pics to be uploaded tomorrow i promise). I've also fitted neoform flat wiper blades, serviced it and changed the gearbox oil. I also had to replace the heater resistor which failed two weeks ago, but hey it comes with the territory of owning French cars. :D

Welcome, nice car!
I work in Sandbach which isn't a million miles away. I've got a red Swift Sport, i'll keep an eye out.