ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all!

Just poping in to say hi and see the new cliosport site! its new to me as i havent been on here for 2 months as you know i sold me clio and got a vx220 just wanted to know if anyone on here has my old clio?

it was part-ex at PERRY's Vauxhall in canterbury Reg GN53 CFO*?? iv seen it about and wanted to know if the guy has loged onto cliosport as i did leave both cliosport stickers on the car!

anyway here is a few pics of my car its a mint 7,000mile 2001

Attachments

• vx.jpg
    vx.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 29
  MKIII 138
turbo m8 ?

found the 2.2 a bit slow myself.. well not slow but not much faster to 60 than my 172cup and about the same if not slower to 100, but the handling rwd so much better fun and scary than fwd

thanks- and yeah the vx isnt loads faster but it feels so much more fun it handles like its on rails and feels like your in a gocart! but having RWD is very easy to get off the line and fish tailing down the road in 2nd aswell is quit scary! but iv been quoted on a custom exhaust + manifold and then a re-map should see another 20-25bhp.

have to say the cliosport site is busy not like the vx site! but i have had lots of help.

German Barge
jay mate lol... i was behind you today on the way to herne bay (05/12) around 10ish... lol i was in the silver v6, my new motor... will have to come see ya :D