ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all

Clio 172
My Names Matt im from esssex new to clio sport after purchasing my first clio sport which is a 172 fell in love and have not looked back since

Clio 172
the car itself is a french import ph 2 172 in silver with all the goodies on her hid lights auto lights 6 disck changer climate control embossed alcantera leather seats k + n panel filter k tec stage 1 remap full remus exhaust silvertec bulbs carbon fiber bullets and fog lamp surrounds :)

Clio 172
strange as it sounds its a right hooker all the documents i got with the car which i will add is loads has a import cirtificate from a french main dealer

Clio 172
its currently on 81 thousand which isnit to bad as its a 51 plate car i have history which says cambelt aux belt water pump was done a 76 thousand im told there a pian in the arse but these are freshlky done which is a bonus

Clio 172
i didnt import it was imported with the first british ower im owner number 3 and its a shade to dark for pic so tommoro i will post them