ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi... EK9 owner soon to be a Clio owner!! North Wales.

Civic EK9 Type R
Just thought i would say hello and have my 1st post on your forum!! Going to view a clio 172 today for my run around!! Got a bike aswell so my ZX6R is my 1st love haha!

Hope to make some new friends.....

Steve

ClioSport PH2
Hey matey and welcome!

Nice loving the EK9 and looking to buy a DC-2 as we speak, just gonna hold out for the latest JDM model I can get...

Own a 172 and love it and also ride a K5 GSXR 750, so man of my own heart! Good luck with the 172! is it a Ph1 or Ph2? Colour, spec?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Any reason?

You fallen out of love with the ek9?

Civic EK9 Type R
Nice... we have to much in common haha!! Was going to buy a GSXR 750 but insurance was a bit dearer than the Ninja!! Its a 2001 ( Y Plate ) in Black... Standard car and to be honest im not to sure i would presume its PH1?!?!

And as for the DC-2 awesome car... still prefer the EK9 haha!! One day ill own a DC5 or maybe a S2000...

Civic EK9 Type R
Any reason?

You fallen out of love with the ek9?

No love the ek9 man.... just need to free some cash with the bike. Would buy a cheap diesel but you know going from a ek9 say to 306 diesel.... cant be doing that mate!! So i thought a 172 might be as fun as the ek9?!

ClioSport PH2
Steve.O -

Yeh too much dude, 2001 would be a lovely PH1 model, love it!! Good choice mate and really a good (cheaper) alternative to the EK9, alot of fun but just not as BulletProof so be aware and as for things to look out for make sure you have receipts for CAMBELT!!!

What ninja you got zx-636r or a zx6r?

No way DC-2 over EK-9 all day woop woop! much more stable under high speed cornering and IMO looks the part! Dont get me wrong im a big fan of the EK-9 just would put the money on a DC-2 instead!

Shame your all the way in Wales would of tried to squeeze a bit of riding out before winter, ah well! :)

Civic EK9 Type R
Ill go and have a look and see what i think... never even sat in one so driving it will be a new experience! Thats the only thing im worried about to be honest my EK9 is bullet proof its a Honda man!! Ymmm anything to look out for when i go and view it?

zx-636r mae its a 55 plate in green!! I just love it!! Yeah shame you all the way in London... bet you jealous of me living down here with all these great roads i get to ride haha!!!