ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi everyone!

Renault Clio 1.6 RXE 1999
Hi all! :D
I'm Josie, I'm 24 and I live in Shropshire.
I passed my test in November and have got a great mk 2 (T-reg) Renault Clio 1.6 RXE in dark green ;)

Welcome.gif

I'm from Oswestry :)
I'll post some pics in the next couple of days, I haven't taken any yet and its too dark now ;)

oh i know oswestry well go up there most days with work, i cant remember the reg i may have put it on spotted but i saw someone at the oswestry services ages ago shall try and rack my brains for the reg see if it were you!

you got pics yet?

Wouldnt have thought it was me at the service station, my cars not that exciting lol! Don't laugh at my green L plates!! I have them because I do some studid things like forgetting to put my lights on and I want people to know that I've just passed and I'm not just an idiot lol! The only mod so far is a sports exhaust but I am looking at getting some Lexus style tail lights and alloys.
stephjas3.jpg

mycar.jpg
mycar2.jpg