ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi Everyone...

Cliosport
Hi All,

Just thought I would say hi to all Cliosport members and post a picture of my new 197. Needs a little TLC?

I have most parts for it now and just waiting to get a start on it. I have good people repairing it for me so that's half the battle I suppose ;)

DSC00251.gif

IMG%5D

Cliosport
new?? what happend? did you buy it like that? welcome by the way

Thanks. Yeah, I bought it like that Repair work starts soon I hope. Selling my Black 1.4 dyman s to fund this.

I know it's not a pretty sight at the moment and sorry to offend most people on here with this pic but I will post some pics up later when it has been repaired/sprayed/cleaned/etc...

Watch this space ;)

S4 Avant
ouch...

my 182 started life like this and only recently had it finished. I spent a hell of a lot more money repairing it than i thought i would need too. Hope you checked it over well before you bought it.

Cliosport
ouch...

my 182 started life like this and only recently had it finished. I spent a hell of a lot more money repairing it than i thought i would need too. Hope you checked it over well before you bought it.

Yeah, car got checked over before purchsed and parts/labour/etc. It looks worse than it is mate ;)

S4 Avant
ouch...

Yeah, car got checked over before purchsed and parts/labour/etc. It looks worse than it is mate ;)

famous last words, was in my case anyway