ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi Everyone

Clio 200 rs
Hi I am new to Renault but love my wee Clio , Previously owned a Honda Integra DC5 Type R for many years before moving to a Fiesta. I always thought i would never buy a Clio but when I was looking for a new car I took a test drive in a 200 sport and loved the car so decided to get one. It is standard as far as I am aware a 2011 with 18 k on it, However I am looking to get a upgrade on the exhaust just I don't want something very loud just a bit more noise and maybe a pop and bang here and there but without the pop and bang map ( don't know if it is possible). Was thinking about getting just a decat but unsure of how loud it will be and if I would need a new map for just that . Sorry if I have asked any stupid or repeated questions and look forward to my time with this forum. Thanks
IMAG0237.jpg

Ohh its not a very good picture but only one I have at the moment

Reactions: Gus

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi I am new to Renault but love my wee Clio , Previously owned a Honda Integra DC5 Type R for many years before moving to a Fiesta. I always thought i would never buy a Clio but when I was looking for a new car I took a test drive in a 200 sport and loved the car so decided to get one. It is standard as far as I am aware a 2011 with 18 k on it, However I am looking to get a upgrade on the exhaust just I don't want something very loud just a bit more noise and maybe a pop and bang here and there but without the pop and bang map ( don't know if it is possible). Was thinking about getting just a decat but unsure of how loud it will be and if I would need a new map for just that . Sorry if I have asked any stupid or repeated questions and look forward to my time with this forum. ThanksView attachment 144762

Ohh its not a very good picture but only one I have at the moment

Welcome to the club mate. Car looks very nice!!!