ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from coventry

Renault Clio 1.9 '98
hello people thought its about time i put up a pic of the first car :D its a MK2 PH1 1.9d sounds like a transit n drives like one aswell tbh but for £600 i couldnt resist ha :rasp: excuse the poor image ill take more soon when i start a project thread :cool:
IMG00684-20110425-1647.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
My first car was a 1.1 Blue Metro, that rattled like a shed and if you did 60mph the steering wheel vibrated
so much it almost went invisible (i'm not exagerating).

There are a few good lads in and around Cov and we often have meets.

What are your plans for it?

Renault Clio 1.9 '98
haha on the odd occasion i get over 70 it sounds like its going to blow up so it rarely happens ,

and thats good to hear i was gonna ask about meets in coventry :) any coming up ?

plan wise im thinking either gloss balck bumpstrips and sidestrips with black wheels or fully smoothed just havent decided yet :dapprove: definately needs lowering sometime soon though:approve:

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
There's no meets planned at the moment but keep an eye on the Local Meetings, West Midlands section.

If it was mine, i'd colour code the plastic bits, front & rear bumpers, wing mirrors etc, ph2 rear lights
and get rid of the door strips and smooth it over, and get some clear or smoked side indicators.

Then lower it with some good spings and nice wheels.

Some ideas for you there.:D