ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from Durham

Clio 172
Hey, only signed up fairly recently but I have been browsing the site for several weeks now. Hoping to get more involved in the community as time goes by (and time permitting). I'm based just outside of Durham, and as of yet have seen no other 172's in the area...It's early days though;)
I picked up a 02 Clio 172 last month. The only non-standard addition to the car is the 182 suspension that was fitted a few days ago. All round it's in great condition, with the exception of the alloys that I'm hoping to get refurbished asap.

c1723

c1724

c1722

c1721

Anyway, comments welcomed:)

Cheers

Ha no mate drove past it everyday I loved it!! There's a few clios sports around this area mate eventually you will start spotting them I know of 3 in seaham mine being 1 of them

Clio 172
What colour is your clio?

Having to use an alternate account as Tek81 seems to have gone loco...

Cheers for the welcome all:) The car is flame red. Not "lipstick pink" as my girlfriend seems to think...
Since posting, I have seen quite a few other 172's in the Durham area. I'm going to make an effort to wave to all of them:D

J.