ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from long time lurker

Clio, SEiGHT, 156
Finally got around to joining here after lurking for about 3 years. I first signed up when I got the valver in my profile pic. The car was bought as a second car and for club motorsport and track days. I used it for 3.5 years, doing about 3000 miles a year for work/family stuff and plenty of sprints, a few trackdays and couple of trips to the 'ring where it did over 100 miles on track each time. I still have this car although I haven't used it for 5 months. The spec is std engine, lowered 35mm, uprated ECU, K&N, stainless exhaust with de-cat, fairly stripped out and lightened, solid dogbone, RSi rear beam - which allows the handbrake to be used at almost any speed (again, see avatar pic :cool: )

I recently bought a 182 double cup for my wife, and I intend to use this for plenty of club motorsport and some 'ring trips too. The car is completely standard and will remain that way due to class rules.

I'm probably a little older than the average member here too ;)

The old girl:

P1000793.JPG

The new kid on the block:

DSC_0941.JPG