ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from Poland.. err London?

C2.182 + W1
Hi there - registered some time ago, but seems never introduced myself.

I'm Marek, I own a valver and recently bought a phase 2 mk2 (but with a 182 engine). My GF also has a cupped Twingo RS... which most of the time is driven by myself and also taken care of by me :) All three cars in black! Normally based in Poland but have spent the last half year in London and will spend the next half here too - unfortunately cars couldn't join, so they're in storage back home. Couple of pics below. The mk2 is now on white Maracanas though..

EqtWjlf.jpg

Sxb5tz8.png

uxEXHBE.png

C2.182 + W1
Valver looks mint, definitely need more pictures!

It did more or less when I bought it , when it was fresh after a respray. Three years on the botch-iness of the job (not to mention the state of the car before it) has started to rear it's head and the car is in need of some TLC. Having been abroad I haven't been able to tend to it, so in a bit of a sorry state (especially after I cracked one of the front wings and scratched the bumper). Currently musing between flogging it and getting it off my mind and dumping a lot of cash into to. Which I'm not sure I see the point off, seeing how the mk2 is such a performer. Still... it's a classic now and would be a shame not to bring it back to life.

Another pic - the side strip has since been sourced :) Needed to get it from UK though!

8130962597_0da9ecaf0c_b.jpg

SQ5
I lost countless numbers of those side strips on mine! Looks very tidy now. So rare over here now!