ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi from the northeast

Clio RS 200 cup chassis
just a little hello from the northeast, just bought a clio RS 200 cup chassis that I will be getting on Tuesday.....can't wait.

alien green rs133
as the northeast rep, i wish you a long and happy clio ownership and welcome to the club.

keep an eye on the meets section and get yourself along to a meet so we can have a chat and a in depth look at the 200 :D

Clio RS 200 cup chassis
thanks for the welcome.

Is there anybody from Newcastle / Washington way on here ?

When is the next meeting

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
The next meets tomorow but you wont have the clio by then. But then FCS is this coming sunday, not tomorow but the next one. Thats like the biggest meet of the year for all clio owners.

you should try and come if its not to late.

Thanks, Sam!

Barge
Oh haiiiii. Welcome along. It's h'actually obligatory to post pics...Of you and the car, but as you don't have the car yet... Pics of you is fine.

;)

/banter

RB 182
Hi. Welcome to the club and as you'll see in all N/East threads you must contribute to numerous pages of sometimes not so whitty banter and general piss taking.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Welcome to the NE and yes there's plenty of p taking so watch out

Clio RS 200 cup chassis
it's ok I am use to it already.... It is hard to be a frog.......especially when you mix french and jordie accent:D

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
You havn't seen how messy they can get lol, pretty original on the avatar tbh

Clio RS 200 cup chassis
here she is : not clean but still lovely :
IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

Clio RS 200 cup chassis
I would have had to wait till mid september to get it . thie one Was ready to drive aways. The renault sport seat are not bad though