ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi guys I have a clio mk3 1.5dci and wanted to lower it, get new wheels and spacers and try to make it look as much like the sport as possible. Any he

Renault clio 1.5mk3
Hi guys i have a clio mk3 2010dci and want to make it look like a sport as much as possible. It seems alot of the parts from the sport wont fit on my car and i cant find many parts like lowering springs and spacers that are compatible with mine for under 2-300 quid. Cheers. Any help?

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
Look at AP Coilovers, more than you want to spend but the lowering springs don't go very low on the mk3

Spacers just any with 100 x 4 PCD and 60.1 bore centre. Hubcentric ones ideally.

Renault clio 1.5mk3
Look at AP Coilovers, more than you want to spend but the lowering springs don't go very low on the mk3

Spacers just any with 100 x 4 PCD and 60.1 bore centre. Hubcentric ones ideally.
Can i fit coilovers to the back as they have a damper and spring seperate. Also the wheel spacers are 110 quid for a pair which is a phat rip

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
Yes. It’s an adjustable cup on the spring and separate damper.

You could get cheaper spacers but it’s not something to cheap out on.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Oh, I thought you meant for all 4. Have a look at MTEC ones on eBay, they’re decent quality and relatively cheap, I’ve run them for years. I just bought a pair actually for my Volvo, were £47 a pair.

Renault clio 1.5mk3
Oh, I thought you meant for all 4. Have a look at MTEC ones on eBay, they’re decent quality and relatively cheap, I’ve run them for years. I just bought a pair actually for my Volvo, were £47 a pair.
Thanks mate are they any good