ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi guys just joined !!!!

Renault clio 1.4 rt
Hello guys just joined as i think this forum looks very good ;) I am David / aka Jed exertus im 27 and I have a N reg clio 1.4 rt 4 door in red !!! I have had it about 7 years and i love it !!!! she was my pride and joy had spent a lot of money getting her re sprayed a couple of years ago also put some alloys on / window tints !!! She was in mint condition until just before last xmas when some ass hole on a motor bike crashed me and really messed up the drivers side !!! then pissed off when i got out as he must have seen my crazy face as i was very pissed off lol !!! haven't had it fixed yet though !!! Didn't contact my insurance ect as i know they would have just wrote off the car as it would be more or less nothing to them !!!! It has been a good car i only paid £500 for it years ago and i know i have spent money getting it looking nice !!! Apart from that it has been pretty reliable :) Had a couple of new indicator arms had to take out the ignition out and replace it as it went a knacker !!! A new starter motor and and alternator / New barrings all round / think that's about it !!! But no major problems yet lol !!!!

Hope you've got room for a new member lol ;)

Renault clio 1.4 rt
Welcome, put a pic up of it :)

P1010182.jpg

P1010181.jpg

Image010.jpg

Well this is what it looked like before it was crashed !!!! Haven't got any picks of how it is atm !!! As it depresses me !!!!

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5c, Audi A2 FSI
You sure do like an exclamation mark don't you!!!!!!?

Welcome aboard old chap.