ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi guys, new member from Teeside

04 Clio 172
Hi guys,

Thought id join up as i now own a clio 172. Im new to the french scene having always being into my vags, iv actually just parted with the beloved Leon Cupra which i spent a year and a half building to give the 172 a go, and must say i havent yet looked back.

The car may or may not be known on here as it is a friend of craigs, with the yellow charged ph1. Its an 04 plate ff in iceberg silver, pro race 1.2s and koni adjustables, decat, filter and a BFT map with raised limiter, goes pretty well and sounds lovely up the revs.

I had plans for a charger, then itbs, now im not so sure after reading that money is better spent on the chassis and getting it doing what it does best, the bendies. Iv got lost of questions, and lots of topic searching to do on this forum so all help will be very much appreciated.

Im an avid user of vag forums which are great crack and a very useful place to be, i look forward to getting to know you guys in the same way hopefully.

Cheers

Lee