ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi i’m new to the club...

No I dont know Jas...he runs the club right?

I think I live in the same road though, has he got a silver MK1 172 with a personalised plate?

Jaime

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Yep that is why I asked mate.

BTW you will probably see my car parked next to Jass week next wednesday (Flame Red 172 Mk2).

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Audi A4 v6 & Clio

Hello Jaime,

I was surprised to see a membership form from the same street as mine :)
Beep and wave next time you drive past, if you see me outside stop and say hi!

Jas

GR7

Shiny red R32

Jaime

You are lucky living near the Chairman - you can be assured of the best attention at all times - and already you have a personal message from him;)

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Audi A4 v6 & Clio

GR, you know your always welcome to come down and beep too :D

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Audi A4 v6 & Clio

Jilly, you can Beeb or Beep, whatever takes your fancy!!! ;)

Heh, I havnt once had a flash or a beep from a fellow Clio person. People look, but thats it. :(

Daz.

BMW 320d Sport

Weird, youre actually in the same street in SWF? Surely you must have heard or seen the racket every time 3 or 4 Clios come round Jas house? Was it at the August Southend meet that a load of us went round there beforehand, about 7 or 8 Clios? We barely fitted in that bit of road!

Yeah I remember all the Clios on the green in the road and basically taking up all the room...lol...good on ya...I bet that got to some of the miserable b******s in my road!!!:devilish:

I only had a Clio Alize then...

Jaime

GR7

Shiny red R32

Hope these guys in your road dont include Jas - I dont think he is miserable, he sounds and looks rather nice;)

GR7

Shiny red R32

I had a look or rather a stare from a guy in a gorgeous Cupra GTi yesterday. His car sounded and looked great and it was black and shiny too and had a nice looking twin exhaust. It sounded much throatier than my Clio, a bit like my last car sounded with its K&N and Scorpion etc.