ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi i’m new to the club...

No I dont know Jas...he runs the club right?

I think I live in the same road though, has he got a silver MK1 172 with a personalised plate?

Jaime

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Yep that is why I asked mate.

BTW you will probably see my car parked next to Jass week next wednesday (Flame Red 172 Mk2).

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Hello Jaime,

I was surprised to see a membership form from the same street as mine :)
Beep and wave next time you drive past, if you see me outside stop and say hi!

Jas

GR7

Shiny red R32

Jaime

You are lucky living near the Chairman - you can be assured of the best attention at all times - and already you have a personal message from him;)

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

GR, you know your always welcome to come down and beep too :D

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Jilly, you can Beeb or Beep, whatever takes your fancy!!! ;)

Heh, I havnt once had a flash or a beep from a fellow Clio person. People look, but thats it. :(

Daz.

BMW 320d Sport

Weird, youre actually in the same street in SWF? Surely you must have heard or seen the racket every time 3 or 4 Clios come round Jas house? Was it at the August Southend meet that a load of us went round there beforehand, about 7 or 8 Clios? We barely fitted in that bit of road!

Yeah I remember all the Clios on the green in the road and basically taking up all the room...lol...good on ya...I bet that got to some of the miserable b******s in my road!!!:devilish:

I only had a Clio Alize then...

Jaime

GR7

Shiny red R32

Hope these guys in your road dont include Jas - I dont think he is miserable, he sounds and looks rather nice;)

GR7

Shiny red R32

I had a look or rather a stare from a guy in a gorgeous Cupra GTi yesterday. His car sounded and looked great and it was black and shiny too and had a nice looking twin exhaust. It sounded much throatier than my Clio, a bit like my last car sounded with its K&N and Scorpion etc.