ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi I'm a newbie

2001 Clio 172 Sport
Hi

I'm Claire and I thought I would say Hi! I have just got myself a 2001 Silver 172. I am loving it! My previous car was a blue '97 VTR that I had for 5 years. Modded it quite alot then got bored of it and its lack of power!

Have been on here lurking in the background but thought now that I have a Clio I should actually say hi. Not sure if I have posted in the right place tho.

Looks like a good forum, used to be on Saxo Sports Club alot.

Im from Surrey, near Gatwick Airport, anybody else from around this way?

Claire

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
welcome.gif

2001 Clio 172 Sport
Hi Tim,

Im doing pretty well, loving my new car. Just ordered a new Alpine iPod headunit for it. Cant wait to get that sorted. Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Will get some pics sorted soon!

Claire

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Hi Tim,

Im doing pretty well, loving my new car. Just ordered a new Alpine iPod headunit for it. Cant wait to get that sorted. Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Will get some pics sorted soon!

Claire

The answer is yes, but the display wont work !

Tee Hee ;)

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Hiya Claire. Welcome to CS. :D

I am also from Surrey, near Epsom.

If you're not busy on Sunday, maybe you would like to come to the South East Westerham meet.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=202548

Unfortunately you won't be able to post up whether you would like to come or not, unless of course you would like to pay £5 to become a full member. ;)

I am sure everyone would be pleased to meet you. We're quite a freindly bunch ,so very rarely bite. :clown: Tee hee hee.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Hello claire welcome to cliosport, i'm sure you will have a great time with us and the loony's too, hope your alpine head unit will be ok i use to work in a car shop we sold alpine and we use to get allot of the ipods back being faulty, i've got a alpine myself there really good my next unit will a alpine

1.2 16v Dynamique
Hello & welcome, used to live in Sutton in Surrey but have recently relocated to Brighton to live with my fiancee....