ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi, im new here.

1996 Renault Clio Hybrid
Hi im new here, today i picked up my 1.8i 16v clio :)

Moved over from my 1.1 02 206, - was getting bored of putting ma foot down and going nowhere, will post pics later :)

Nice to be here!

1996 Renault Clio Hybrid
Im from Kent, Rochester :)

Me and ma mates are addicted to the 16v, one has a phase 1 and another a williams, now i got mine today :)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
mitchzxr said:
thats my saying :( I nicked it off patty!

welcome to cliosport fella! :)

well technically its patty's... ;)

yo and welcome!

Engles Mummy
Hello matey,

Welcomes to cliosport - We only have three rules here m8,

1. Keep your opinion to yourself
2. If you don’t have a 2.0 you’re not welcome
3. Keep your car completely standard

If you can stick to those m8 you will get on just fine!

Adam

1996 Renault Clio Hybrid
Thanks for the warm welcome lads :)

Took the car out for a proper spin tonight and never driven anything like it, i love it, Its so much faster and i actually had power going up big hills, lol.

Can't wait to get doing what i want done to it (very subtle mods) Removing the 17s that were on it when i brought it to put some 16" 5 spoke white rims on, (with the blue im hoping it will look real nice) and get my sounds in there, its already got sports exhaust and induction kit, probably leave it at that. :) Just gotta take my rockford setup out of the 206 and into the clio tomorrow. Will post pictures once its all in and on it :)

Gonna be lots of fun :)