ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi im new here

Unbeliveable. I would like to have seen the response if someone called boyracer would have nipped in to say hi!!!

All the same hello baberacer and I might bump into you in Harvey Nics one of these days.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by baberacer on 08 May 2003

hehe thats good to know hun x

dogmaul leave him alone its not his fault he is smarter than you :D
:oops: ahh shucks...

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by CooperS-Boy on 08 May 2003

Unbeliveable. I would like to have seen the response if someone called boyracer would have nipped in to say hi!!!
just as guilty as the rest of us.. hehe

hehe i think its sweet that you all come to say hello and make me feel welcome :D:oops:

dj illusion i dont have any yet not had it long enough hehe

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

believe me.. most of the guys in this forum want to do more than say hello and make you feel welcome.. :eek:

Quote: Originally posted by baberacer on 08 May 2003

i dont have any yet not had it long enough hehe
Well all be expecting a nice picture of you stood next to your 172 in the next couple of days. You may as well take a picture of your dads R34 while your at it too.

TT 225

So hes spent a lot of cash tuning it to make over 600bhp? My other half works at a Jap Tuning Garage :D

I con cur with Asty, Pic of u by your 172, and defintely a pic of the Skyline.

If u cant do both...

then Skyline will do just fine;)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

ye a pic of you bend.. er.. I mean standing next to your 172 would be kewl..

Quote: Originally posted by Kelly on 08 May 2003

So hes spent a lot of cash tuning it to make over 600bhp? My other half works at a Jap Tuning Garage :D
So why arnt you driving an Integra Type R? ;)