ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi,im new to this forum.

megane coupe F7R

Im from the renault sports forum. Jus gonna see what this one is like.

Ive got a 1995 Naples red clio 16v/induction kit/de-cat pipe.

Hi all

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Welcome over fella, youll find this place is good for technical advice and general clio knowledge.

megane coupe F7R

Yeh, I love the colour. When i was lookin for a valver, Blue was first chioce then Naples red or black.

Andy

When I read your post I thought you hijacked my post :confused:

I too have just joined the forum - see a page back. I too have a naples red clio and from the photo it looks like you too have a piper x induction (though im struggling to get the proper cold air pipe in - so any tips welcome) and whats more Im in Derby too!

Do you know of a good mechanic for service and repairs of clios in Derby?

Take care

H.

megane coupe F7R

Quote: Originally posted by Haroon on 21 November 2004

Andy

When I read your post I thought you hijacked my post :confused:

I too have just joined the forum - see a page back. I too have a naples red clio and from the photo it looks like you too have a piper x induction (though im struggling to get the proper cold air pipe in - so any tips welcome) and whats more Im in Derby too!

Do you know of a good mechanic for service and repairs of clios in Derby?

Take care

H.

My dad. Hes a mechanic. has been nearly all his life. He did his aprentiship with renault,back in the day lol. He sorts any major props out with mine. About the air feed to the filter, i fitted a ducting pipe under the filter and down to the underside of the car. Its a tight fit to get anythin in there really but it works ok.

Where r you in derby?