ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi just been told ive aluminium bonnet advice how much its worth & are they any good

330i. E30 Touring.
Re: hi just been told ive aluminium bonnet advice how much its worth & are they any g

f**king LOL.

The only help you need is with putting together a properly constructed sentence. x

phase 1 172
Re: hi just been told ive aluminium bonnet advice how much its worth & are they any g

Hello jolly good chaps, how's my english. Didn't now this was a english lesson.whats this obserred lol in english .

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

they are standard on silver ph1 17s, its not worth anything, and yes its good, its a bonnet... it stops your engine getting wet

phase 1 172

CHEERS FOR THE REPLY

330i. E30 Touring.

Hello jolly good chaps, how's my english. Didn't now this was a english lesson.whats this obserred lol in english .

Oh God.

It's just too easy.

No need for this really.

They will have told you it's an aluminium bonnett ad it's a desirable feature and not all 172s have them. They are lighter than the other bonnets.