ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi N.I. And Everyone Else lol

C

Curtiz

Hi everyone, joined a while ago but slowly learning how to get around here lol :quiet: . Im from Belfast, Northern Ireland and thats about it lol :)

my car
DSC01540.gif

DSC01541.gif

DSC01546.gif

thanks

Civic Vtec y0
Welcome to the club, nice looking car!

From Ballymena myself, lived in Scotland for 6 years tho lol

C

Curtiz

thanks for the welcome, hope my thread title wasnt biased or anything! lol sorry

thanks again :)

C

Curtiz

yea, i would really like to get like a 182 kit for it at some stage later in the year, only got it about 2 months ago of my brother so im a little skint at the minute still lol...owned 2 corsa b's before this and i cant believe how much better this is! i love it :D

am hoping to see some clios on here the same colour for a couple of ideas to possibly :)

thanks !

yea, i would really like to get like a 182 kit for it at some stage later in the year, only got it about 2 months ago of my brother so im a little skint at the minute still lol...owned 2 corsa b's before this and i cant believe how much better this is! i love it :D

am hoping to see some clios on here the same colour for a couple of ideas to possibly :)

thanks !
search speccy