ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi, new mk3 RS200 owner

Westfield
Hi everyone,
Just signed up after owning my Clio since June. Based near Cheltenham and have seen a few other RS's around lately too. (Blue 200 yesterday I waved back at)
Haven't done much to her (yet), but have done the front pads to CL5's, brake fluid & full service for my trip to the ring in it last month.
image.jpg

image.jpg

She's a full fat 200 with recaros and cup pack / spoiler, it mentions on the invoice 'extreme pack' and was told it was basically those? But not sure.
I'm plan on using it as a daily car/track days. Come from a Westfield / other fast car back ground and have been running two cars, but needed to take money out of them for a business venture and after a lot reviews, friends recommendations and a test drive I settled for one!
image.jpg

I'm after another set of 200 wheels too for track day tyres to go on if anyone knows any. Plus will keep an eye out for Clio sport track days as would like to squeeze a few more days in this year!
Cheers
Paul