ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi, new to ClioSport

'03 1.4 16v
Hi I'm James, i'm 27 from Lincolnshire but I have only been driving since I turned 24. I currently own a standard '03 plate 1.4 Clio which I have had for two and half years, and which I intend to replace with a decent 197 sometime early next year. I'm only doing 4 or 5k miles per year at the moment unless I get a new job, mostly on country roads in Lincolnshire so the 197 would be fun for me to own, and its the one that I really want.
I'd love to own one today but i'm waiting until I can increase my budget a bit beyond a 2006 with high mileage, and also until a mate has a garage free to rent. I've lost two wing mirrors (along with the half of the street) and had a long deep scratch across the bonnet while parked at home on my 1.4 since i've had it. Can't be doing with that on a 197, I'd go spare.

Cheers, James.