ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi, newbie from Colchester,

Clio 182
Hi guys, nice to find a decent forum for the clios, I own a 2002 172, love the car, I was suprised that it is more fun to drive than my old car, which was a 300bhp 200sx s14a, I love the way it just wants to go round bends lol,

Can someone tell me what's 1*2 mean, keep seeing around the for sale section, is it refering to ph1 and ph2??

Cheers, Darryl

Clio RS200 White
Hi guys, nice to find a decent forum for the clios, I own a 2002 172, love the car, I was suprised that it is more fun to drive than my old car, which was a 300bhp 200sx s14a, I love the way it just wants to go round bends lol,

Can someone tell me what's 1*2 mean, keep seeing around the for sale section, is it refering to ph1 and ph2??

Cheers, Darryl

Probably someone keeping their finger on the shift key and pushing 8 at the same time actually meaning to put 182 lol

RS Twingo 133
* is a wildcard. It means you can insert either 7 or an 8 as appropriate. And means that the person is probably trying to refer to all 172's and 182's without writing the whole thing.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Hi im from Woodbridge near Ipswich, make sure you head down to our RR day in Oct in Ipswich, gunna be a good day, keep an eye on the local meets section :)

Ph1 172.
Hi im from Woodbridge near Ipswich, make sure you head down to our RR day in Oct in Ipswich, gunna be a good day, keep an eye on the local meets section :) hehe

R26r R26
Welcome. I'm just up the road and in Colchester quite a bit. Get yourself along to an Essex meet fella (when our Area Rep gets his finger out of his arse. Oh HAI Matt x).

172 cup
Welcome! I'm always in and around Colchester as my dad lives just the other side! Keep you're eyes peeled! What colour you drive?