ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi, newbie to the forum :)

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
Hi peeps, just thought id drop a post in, hello to all you clio owners etc :)
I have had my 172 for over a year now, quite pleased with it, ive put a few pics up for you all :)

Its quite a tidy car, was a 1 woman owner from new, no mods, until now :):)
Bought a stealth exhaust system, gaz coilies, & strut tops etc :)

Just been generally tidying the little up faults with it :)

Hope you like :)

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1756.jpg

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome, looks tidy. Silver vision front indicator bulbs, clear side repeater covers and a shorter ariel would improve it slightly for relatively little money.

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
Hi, thanks for the welcome, yea was gonna change the side repeaters for clear ones, i dont mind the Aerial, but may be a stumpy one would look better :)

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome to the club mate.

Where abouts are you from ? We have different sections for user from different regions where local members organise meets and chat.

Car looks nice BTW, but what is with the angle of the seats in some of the pictures ???

Sam!

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
Hi Sam, im from south wales area, thanks for the comment :) Uhhh, all my friends and people i meet ask with all my cars.... whats with the seats ?? lol, Always tend to position the back of the seats leaned back lol, i dont drive like it though lol.

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
Ohh, poor posture.

I guess you dont do long drives ?

Not in the clio no sam, got the smooth old quiet focus lol :)

Thanks sparky, i still got abit to do, machine polishing & so forth, not sure wether to change the wheels for dark grey ones??

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Welcome along Mike. Monaco's a lovely colour when clean!

Looks tidy.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
The more I see Monaco blue 172's the more I like them. Such a nice colour when super clean. They look great on the standard 172 wheels too.

Welcome to the forum as well.