ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi, newbie with a question

Mk1 1.2 & Mk1 172
Hi... I'm Deb. I was referred by my fiance, Jon1978, formerly an active member of Cliosport. He drives BMWs now and various other cars at work. I have just got rid of my much loved AX which I have had for four years, and replaced it with a Clio 1.2 Versailles on an N-plate.

The car is in very good nick apart from the alloys which are all peely and really quite small. I don't want arch filling wheels, nor do I particularly want it lowering. However, I would like to know if anyone has any wheels for sale with good tyres that are fairly tidy, or if not, what the "offset" (is that right) is for that model of Clio, so I can get the right ones.

Thanks

Deb

Mk1 1.2 & Mk1 172
Hmmm... just a bit... she's just after some tidier 15" wheels... the ones that are one are a bit flaky and not terribly attractive!

Mk1 1.2 & Mk1 172
I wish I'd not introduced her to this site... I want my Cup back (sniff sniff, whimper whimper)... anyone interested in a swap for a N-plate 167k miler 323 coupe... please reply below.... (I WISH!!!!)

So, have we still got Chris n Nic on here - how's the sprog? And Matt(s)? It's been a while,

Jon

Formerly Jon1978